December 17, 2009

Some say this....and Others say that...

Some say oh great !
and very nice indeed.
Good, nice, sweet and all
Must write, must express and all.


Others say hhmmm....
No better topic to write.
Anyways, good thing to kill your time.
Too many hours, minutes and seconds
So kill...kill and just kill.


What I say to those who say
I kill, I write, I express and all.
Thank you, grateful and smiles.
I write not now but long before
Really long, long and long before.


This no job that gives money
Yes, this no job with "Sir" "Madam".
No nine to five
No sleeping early and getting up early.


But this a job about my passion
This about endless unwritten words.
About happy, angry and scary topics
That I wrote with pen but now with keyboard.


Thank you for your comments and all
Would want to hear your own opinions too.
Let me hear your words, your voice too
More than nice, sweet and hhhmm..

1 comment:

Ruchira said...

Yes, even i support this, my blog is my thoughts, my passion, my views, it's not something just to write.....but it's what we felt we should make a note of :)
wow we two r same :)
luv u and plz follow my blog u and Big B too...