December 9, 2009

Words

I write as words flow endlessly
I write as there's no end to vocabulary.
Sometimes I write to make sense of things
And sometimes to let things make their own sense.

Too many words floating around
Too many jumping around
I catch a few, while others drift away
And some here, some there.

Too many meanings attached to one word
That one word which I want it to be simple
Let me write it down anyways
Let poeple interpret it in their own way.

I am not Keats, I am not Shakespeare
Just a layman who has words to write
Read if you will, appreciate if you will
I will write till words stop floating around me.

2 comments:

Neha said...

very nice indeed!

Ruchira said...

hmmm wow bhabhi, nice one :)
aap kab se blogger ho gaye :P

achha read my blog too and comment if get some time :)
keep writing :)